This Website is operated by Titan Agency (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Collection, Use, and Retention of Personally Identifiable Information
In using our Website and its Content, we may seek personal information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, without limitation, your name, e-mail address, street address, city, state, billing information, or other personally identifying information (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Any comments, photos, images, videos or other submissions you provide to us when visiting or interacting with our Website and its Content may also contain Personally Identifiable Information. We will always tell you before we collect any Personally Identifiable Information and will only use your Personally Identifiable Information in the way specified when it was collected. Subsequently, we will not change the way your Personally Identifiable Information is used without your consent.
We will not retain your Personally Identifiable Information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. We may collect:
- A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this information to us in our contact forms.
- Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
- A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above (“Personally Identifiable Information”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personally Identifiable Information You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personally Identifiable Information at any point by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you choose not to provide us with certain Personally Identifiable Information, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our Website or Content.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
When visiting or interacting with our Website you may also provide information which is not Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-Personal Information”). We do not have the same obligation to protect Non-Personal Information you provide, as we do with respect to your Personally Identifiable Information and by providing Non-Personal Information to us, you grant us permission to use and store such information as we shall reasonably determine.
Anonymous Data Collection and Use
To maintain our Website’s high quality, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are most heavily used, and to display content according to your preferences. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you but, is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other Websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate basis.
What We Do with Information We Collect
- Contact You
- We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
- We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
- We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
- Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
- We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
- Process Payments
- We will use the Personally Identifiable Information you give to us to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU, or “GDPR”).
- Targeted Social Media Advertisements
- We may use the data you provide to us to run social media advertisements and / or create look-alike audiences for advertisements.
- Share with Third Parties
- We may share your information with trusted third parties such as our newsletter provider to contact you via email, or our merchant accounts to process payments, and Google / social media accounts to run advertisements and our affiliates.
Protection of Personally Identifiable Information
We utilize industry-standard security technologies and procedures to protect your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We authorize access to Personally Identifiable Information only to those employees who have a legitimate need to know such Personally Identifiable Information for use in the manner specified, and as shall be required to fulfill their job responsibilities. While we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we recommend you take every precaution in protecting your Personally Identifiable Information when you use our Website.
Sharing your Personally Identifiable Information
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personally Identifiable Information will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personally Identifiable Information (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
We retain your Personally Identifiable Information for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and / or services that you requested from us. We may include certain Personally Identifiable Information for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Personally Identifiable Information available for viewing by others online through this Website or its Content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily share.
To use certain features of the Website or its Content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
It is your responsibility to protect your own username and password from disclosure to others. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personally Identifiable Information at your own risk.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
Use of “Cookies”
A cookie is a small, encrypted data string that a website stores on a visitor’s computer which the user’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. A cookie cannot read personal data from your computer’s hard drive or read cookie files created by other websites. The only Personally Identifiable Information a cookie can contain is information you provide. Our Website may use both session ID cookies (which expire when you close the browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time) to help us identify and track visitors, their usage of our Website, and their website access preferences, and to deliver content specific to a visitor’s interests. We do not correlate cookies information with data about individual users. You may choose to disable cookies through your web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use any area of our Website.
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personally Identifiable Information
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personally Identifiable Information is being used and request a copy of what Personally Identifiable Information we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personally Identifiable Information is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personally Identifiable Information and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personally Identifiable Information unlawfully.
- Receive Personally Identifiable Information portability and transference to another controller without our hindrance.
- Object to our use of your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
You may unsubscribe to our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communications.
We manage e-mail lists through a list management system. Unsubscribing from one list managed by us will not necessarily remove you from all publication email lists. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its Content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its Content, and we are not responsible or liable for the privacy of the information on those websites or that you voluntarily share with those websites. Please review the privacy policies of such other websites for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personal Information.
Assignment of Rights
California Privacy Rights
Data Controller and Processors
We are the data controllers as we are collecting and using your Personally Identifiable Information. We use trusted third parties as our data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email marketing. We use reasonable efforts to make sure our data processors are GDPR- compliant.
Notification of Changes
Last Updated: July 2018